I forgot my password! What do I do now?
To recover a lost password, click here and enter the e-mail address with which you registered. Your password will be sent to you shortly.
What kinds of stories are allowed?
See our Submission Rules.
How do I contact the site administrators?
You can e-mail us via our contact form.
How do I submit stories?
If you have not already done so, please register for an account. Once you've logged in, click on Account Information and choose Add Story. The form presented there will allow you to submit your story.
What are the ratings used on the site?
Stories on this site follow the following rating system:
- G: General audience, appropriate for all ages.
- PG: Parental guidance is suggested for readers age 12 and under. Stories in this category may contain very mild language, limited concepts of violence.
- PG-13: Parental guidance is advised for readers age 12 and under. Stories in this category may contain moderate language and more advanced themes of violence, themes of sensuality or sexuality, and other similar content including brief or implied nudity of a non-sexual nature, and drug/alcohol use by adults.
- R: Parental warning of adult themes and content. Stories in this category may contain strong language including some profanity of a sexual nature, advanced themes of violence, advanced sensual or sexual situations, implied sexual activity, drug and/or alcohol use or abuse by adults, and other similar content.
- NC-17: Stories in this category may contain extreme language, forms of extreme violence, explicit and graphic sexual activity, and drug and alcohol use of underage characters..
What are the story classifications?
Stories are classified by categories, genres, and warnings.